5 Questions to answer before you even start working on a product.
1. What does your product allow users to do that they couldn't (easily) do before?
2. Who or what are you disrupting out of the gate? Within the year? Long term?
3. What can't be (easily) copied by others? Why?
4. What's your biggest challenge right now?
5. What do you have to solve before you can unlock the next level?
The more honest, and realistic, you are about the answers to these questions will tell you a lot about how ready you are and what your priorities really should be.