8 Nuggets to build by
Having been involved in launching a handful of companies, products, and services throughout my career I’ve developed a small set of guiding thoughts — or what I like to call wisdom nuggets — that I always try to keep in mind while building things.
1. There are no rules, only concepts.
2. When choosing between reputation and money, ALWAYS choose reputation.
3. Always understand the 'why'. If you don't, ask.
4. If you find you don't agree with the 'why', you MUST change something.
5. The only change you can truly control is a change within.
6. If you see a problem, fix it.
7. When you fix a problem, share the solution.
8. Give more than you get.